NCLS Family Law and Family Violence Service
The Attorney General's Department has provided funding for the Northern Community Legal Service to provide a Family Law and Family Violence Programme in the northern suburbs of Adelaide.
We can provide to eligible residents:
- advice; and
Family violence includes:
- child abuse;
- partner abuse; and
- elder abuse.
Family violence is a diverse issue and can affect:
- elderly people;
- same-sex families; and
- people from any cultural backgrounds.
Our lawyers are diverse, aware and sensitive to all people.
NCLS can assist you if:
- you are the victim of family violence;
- you have been falsely accused of family violence;
- you suspect elder abuse to someone you know;
- you are being restricted access to your children;
- your ex-partner is using your children for financial gain;
- you have recently left a violent relationship and need to protect your children;
- you or your ex-partner has commenced family law or intervention order proceedings;
- and many more.
Please arrange a free appointment with us to speak about any of the above or more.
Contact us via telephone on (08) 8281 6911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org